Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Luckiest

Amelia has taken to napping for 20 minutes every 3 hours or so. When she is sleeping, I've been trying to work on a handmade gift for Dan loosely inspired by Elsie Larson's 12 Dates of Christmas. I thought it would be important to do something like this because babies ain't easy...and I want him to know that even though I'm exhausted when he gets home, I haven't forgotten him. He's been doing the same by bringing me or sending me flowers every week. Yeah, I know. How lucky and smart of me to marry him.
I realized we needed to reconnect when discussing this photo. It's called The Human Nest and you can actually stay it in for the night. I saw it when Jordan from Oh Happy Day blogged about it. I told Dan that I'd like to live there with him and he said that he'd like to live there with me too. I realized that I could easily be happy living in a little ball of sticks with him and Amelia. That also means that I'm really lucky to roll with such a rad crew.

P.S. Dan has off for a whole week starting tomorrow. I feel like I won the lottery.

Here's hoping your day is full of winnings and windfalls too.

Love,
Jes

No comments: