Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jour de Neige! Snow Day!


Me and Dan are both enjoying a snow day, our second so dar this season. The section of Philadelphia where I teach got nearly 17.5" of snow yesterday and last night, so it was probably a pretty good call. Of course we're sitting here doing work anyway....clicking away at our laptops, attacking the endless piles that never seem to shrink. The house also needs cleaning and Pete needs a bath after an anonymous person that wasn't Jes accidentally spilled pancake syrup on his head.

I'm trying to get all of this done early so I can work on my etsy shop. After selling a few mini embroidered pillows in the last few weeks, I'm hooked again and I'm working on inventory that I'll put up in the summer as well as a gift for Jane's mystery baby that is being born as I write this.

Snowed in. How romantic.

Love
Jes

No comments: