Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FINGER PANTS!

I've been filling in for Captain Busy this week on the Busy Boat, so I haven't had time to update. I thought I'd stop by in a solitary moment of down time to let you know about a first period trend that will hopefully make your day just as it usually makes mine.

My first period class is made up of pretty much the worlds greatest humans. One of these humans is a freshman with an imagination and a flair for drama. He decided that he would do everything he could to design and construct a pair of pants...for his fingers. And he did it. He made them out of paper and whenever anyone starts to lose their cool, he brings out the finger pants and diffuses the situation. Man, I love those finger pants.

Here's hoping your day is full of happiness and well dressed fingers,
Jes

No comments: